venerdì 13 febbraio 2015

Dolls & Sweets!

Hi!
I'm here to present my two sweet new girls from the new collection dolls and sweets!
Blue Velvet & Red Velvet
They are just the sweetest girl you've ever seen!




****
Adopted! Thank you!
Blue Velvet It's a original FBL mold
on a Pure Neemo Body size S.
Original scalp in light blue color cut and hairstyle.
All the dresses are handmade by me.


The doll stand it's an original blythe stand customized by me,
it's a pudding mold made in ceramic and handpainted, decorated with sprinkles and fake whipped cream.


Cute sweets miniatures for the pull of course!

She have two new pair of eyechip, one it's from coolcat and one absolutely gorgeous it' made by AlmondDoll

Almon doll eye chip

She have a cute party hat decorated with millinery  flowers, glitter and other nice things!



She take a small cupcake in hands...decorated with sprinkles and a small peppermint candy!


I have make a soft makeup in pastel color and also small freckles!
All sealed with MSC.


I have carved nose, lips and chin...she wear also a new pair of very long and beautiful eyelashes!


She wear a really beautiful shoes, from QMagicdoll shop!


More pictures on my Flickr!

*****
Red Velvet second of my new doll collection "Dolls & Sweets" it's an original FBL mold
on a Licca Body.
Makeup with pastels and sealed with MSC
I have carved lip nose and chin.
One new pair of beautiful hand painted eyechip from Almond Doll.



Handmade dress in vintage style and seam binding curls!
She take a small red velvet cake in hands...decorated with cherry!



The doll stand it's an original blythe stand customized by me,
it's a chocolate heart mold made in ceramic and hand painted.



She take a small red velvet cake in hands...decorated with cherry!

Small chocolate hearth near his mouth!

She wear an original scalp, in a beautiful brown with soft red accent!



Now on my etsy store for adoption!



***

2 commenti: